Wednesday, October 17, 2007

feedback from the office of Michael Nutter!

After having mailed more than forty drawings, we finally got a response from a recipient!
here it is:

Hi Zoe,
My name is Katherine Gajewski, I work with Michael over here at the Nutter for Mayor campaign. I just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know that we received a drawing the other week that came through "showsomeone." It is a drawing with skulls drawn next to a handgun with a bullet coming out of it, with the image of the gun circled and X-ed out. At the bottom it says, "Mr. Nutter: More Gun Control! Less Death!" Michael wanted to contact the artist directly with a thank you note, but there is no name included with the drawing. Anyhow, I went to your site and I just wanted to say thank you for engaging citizens in these issues and in this election...through art and otherwise.

Best,
Katherine

the drawing in question:

No comments: